Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

I have really enjoyed working full-time this summer, it has kept me busy, and that busy-ness has kept me happy (meaning not depressed - for the most part). Yet for some reason I was just NOT happy about starting school up again. In fact when I left work after only two hours to go to class I was none other than TICKED OFF. I was just flipping MAD that I had to go to school. I pretty much stomped all the way across campus (and hurt my calf over-doing it on the stairs) - I didn't LITERALLY stomp but I was like a fierce and furious wind that flew across campus to my first class, Physical Science.

I was calmed by guys checking me out, because thank-you-very-much, I didn't look too bad. Maybe the scowl was a bit of a deterrent but the rest was CUTE! :) Too vain? My apologies. Well I decided I wouldn't be totally miserable taking Physical Science this semester (which didn't turn out to be a bad decision - more later) but I did learn my teacher is CATHOLIC. Weird, huh? But as I was listening and stuff I just felt calmer and was like, "OK. School. I can do this." I was still a little grumpy, but oh well.

Next class was English 291 - there was actually a couple there I knew from previous English classes. The professor I immediately liked, and he was suggested from other friends. Lots of reading in this class, which is a little daunting, but oh well.

New Testament was fun fun fun - my professor has a son in Hong Kong doing Cantonese as well. Cool eh?? I asked Trey if he knew an Elder Merrill.

Anyway, I finally went to the last class, which I was trying to add for my Editing minor. No luck, but I'm not too worried, because I don't feel like I need to do it right now. It sounds like a lot of work for an already stressful semester (just because of work added, I am scared of balancing). I guess I'm doing Physical Science after all!!!

So yeah - I have separated the rats, because I am NOT going to listen to them play wrestling all night and squealing and waking me up. ANNOYING. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment