Monday, February 7, 2011

Weird friends

There's nothing like having friends who are just as weird as you. Especially when they go to your same school and you get to randomly see them on campus. That actually increases the weirdness. I was walking to class and nearly ran into my short little friend Tashya, and we stopped, and blinked at each other, and I squawked. She squawked back and we hugged and suddenly we were just having a little chicken-squawk-conversation. This lasted about five seconds when we realized we were both totally insane and kinda laughed and then walked away to our respective classes, promising in our minds to never mention this again.

Ha. Yeah right. I'm blogging about it. And I mentioned it on her Facebook.

That's how cool we are. We facebooked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment