Saturday, February 12, 2011

Writing Papers with NM

I thought I'd take a break from my little English time (I have to read for it now) since I finished my midterm. Funny thing about homework, Spirit goes straight to sleep and doesn't wake up until we're done. So usually the only thoughts I'm having in regards to the homework are hateful things from Natural Man. She stays awake just to hate my homework for me and give me suggestions.

For example, today she gave me some ideas on how I could totally destroy my homework. I didn't mind it that much, but that little part of me (her) just would have rather done without. So, she suggested: setting it on fire, burying it under a tree, and busting it up with her club. All very viable options.

What a nice way to get out of doing school.

Funny thing I've noticed recently. It's humanly (I can't think of a good adverb) impossible for me to look nice on Saturdays. I just can't figure out what to do with my hair or what to wear, so I usually end up with a ugly bushy ponytail or a poofy braid or something horrible looking, and I wear a hoodie and my not-cute jeans. And usually I can't bring myself to care, because I think of Saturday as my "slum it" day. Except this Saturday I happened to run into many cute boys of my acquaintance in my horrible attire. Oh well. See, I still can't bring myself to care? But this is an interesting anomaly I thought I'd share. As you can see in my little picture above, I've dressed my little self in hoodie and horrible hair for your imagination's benefit. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment