Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Number TWO

I love the number two. Plain and simply. My most favorite number is 22, because it is two twos, which is saying two twice. It's like an eternal amazing whammy. I first started loving the numbers because my birthday is all twos - 02/20/92 -- LOVE it.

And I know the Lord knows it. And boy do I feel special. My old wonderful wards just split into five thousand other wards - and it was tough. But my new ward? YSA 22nd. Yup. As soon as I heard that was one of the wards I thought, "Please let it be me!"

And then I was having a hard night, because I have so many big things to do. My car needs stuff done, my teeth need stuff done, I am annoyed about financial aid. I just feel so ADULTLIKE and TERRIFIED about that. But then I was going to bed, and I read my one chapter of the Book of Mormon for the evening. Oh joy, only 4-5 verses! But it was worth it. And it was, by complete "chance" - the following (note the verse number):

2 Nephi 22:2 - "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation."

I don't care if someone thinks it is coincidence. Best coincidence ever.

1 comment:

  1. wow thats seriously very cool. Its crazy how the Lord planned the scriptures like that to help us :)

    ps- I don't know what eternal amazing whammy means hahaha

    ReplyDelete